Re: Expanded Q&A section for AchArya RaamAnujA CD ROM that is about to be reproduced and distributed

From the Bhakti List Archives

• September 29, 1999

Dear BhakthAs : Sriman Jayakrishna  Vijayaraghavan of Boston
has volunteered first to sponsor this section on Q&A for
children with the requested contribution of 250$ to
enrich the CD ROM prior to release .

It is my pleasure to thank Sriman Vijayaraghavan
and his aasthIkyam to come forward so quickly
to cover the expenses in  connection with the section.

It will take us a few more days to complete the development
work at Bangalore . We are also exploring the links to a detailed
SaathumuRai thru a hyperlink on the CD ROM . This may
or may not work out.We will give it a try .If it works out,
you would be able to hear the authentic, unabridged
SaatthumuRai with audio clips and Text . This si
the only way to save real estate on the CD ROM and yet
connect to one of the the SampradhAyic SaatthumuRai.
Beyond this , I can not think of anything holding up the release .
The unavoidable delays have been due to iterative
work based on inputs from BhagavathAs and the sponsor
to enrich the content .There comes a time , when we have to
achieve closure .That is now in sight . This CD ROM should serve
many levels of customers from the enthusiastic learners to
accomplished stalwarts in the sampradhAyam .Atleas tthat
is how it has turned out to be .I am sure , we can even do more .
We as volunteers  have learned a lot in conceptualization /
visualization of this ambitous undertaking and implementing this project
from here in cooperation with the excelelnt Multimedia Teams in
Mysore and Bangalore . We will now finish the expanded section
on the Q&A on AchAryA's Life and its impact on Sri VaishNavam
for ever.I tis our fervent hope to reproduce the copies here
and begin the distributions for the supporters of the project .

May I request you to send in Questions that you would like to see
included from your children's , yours and Your Family's
perspective.It will be timely to select out of them 60-75
Questions and provide answers.What would you recommend
as the topics that need to be covered .We have some ideas , but it
will be wonderful to have your inputs since this Kaimkaryam is
about serving you and addressing your enthusiastic interest to
learn more about Bhagavath RaamAnuja SiddhAntham  .

Thanks in advance ,
V.Sadagopan
Apt 6B-Scarborough Manor
Scarborough , NY 10510