Fwd: Re: Sri Nainacharyar's Pillai anthaadhi- slOkAs 1-10

From the Bhakti List Archives

• September 6, 1999

Sri:

Dear BhakthAs,

Sri Sadagopan has sent this correction in a private mail to me. It is so
nice and magnanimous of him to send his pat on my back publicly for the
little value that I add with my ramble and send such mistakes privately so
that the sender does not feel hurt.

We learn not only form his posts, also from his actions.

Thanks mama.

Regards

Narayana Narayana