Re: Thirupalliyeluchi Translation

From the Bhakti List Archives

• September 5, 1999

Dear Srimathi Ranjani Varadarajan :

Dr.V.K.S.N.Raghavan , the Reader of VaishNavA
Department , Madras University has done the translations
and annotative commentaries on ThiruppaLLiyezhcci
in 1983. It has been released by Sri VisishtAdhvaita
PrachariNi sabhA in 1983.

The above monograph does not have the word by
word meaning .

Sri UtthamUr Swamy's prabhandha RakshA
series would have the word for word meaning .
SrK.A.Ananad , the grandson of Sri UtthamUr
Swamy will be able to verify this and help you .
Best wishes ,
V.Sadagopan