Re: Introduction - M.N. Kumaran.

From the Bhakti List Archives

• September 22, 1998

                                  Sri :
             Srimate  Sri Lakshmi Nrusimha Para Brahmane Namaha

     Dear  Sri Kumaran,
     namo nArAyaNA . pranAmams.

     Its very nice to meet you over cyberspace. Hope that you are
     doing well. My name is Anantha PadmanAbhan ( Anand in school
     records).

     Where do you stay at Madras ? Basically I am also from Madras.
     My father is Sri K.G.Krishnan , chairman KGK Finance at West
     Mambalam.

     Are your parents followers of Sri Vaishnava sampradAyam ? Just
     curious. Please don't mistake . If so , which AchArya lineage
     do you belong to ? Have you had samAsrayanam ?

     Sorry for asking personal questions. I just wanted to know about
     your goodself more closer & make a good devotee friend.

     thanks.

   namo nArAyaNA
   adiyEn rAmAnuja dAsan
   anantha PadmanAbha dAsan
                      sarvam  sri KrishnArpanamastu

  *                     ANAND K. KARALAPAKKAM       (K.K.ANAND)      *
  *                    U-200 , BOX #173 , UCONN ,                    *
  *                    445 - WHITNEY ROAD  EXTN ,                    *
  *                      STORRS ,  CT 06269                          *
  *                     TEL :(860) 427-6579 (RES)                    *
  *                          (860) 486-4600 (Work)                   *