Fwd: Re: Thiruvaaymozhi 9.6- Before I wanted to swallow Him, He drank me completely

From the Bhakti List Archives

• September 8, 1998

Sri:

Dearest Sri Murali,

Please forgive me for forwarding your private e-mail to me. It is so
nice of you to think of this poor adiyEn, lowly self living in
"sin"gapore missing all these great events in the west and in India.
(like Sri MK Sudharshan, who keeps meeting Sri Ahobila Muth jeer and Sri
Mukkur Lakshmi NarasimhAchariar)

It is great to hear that BhAgawathAs came and conquered the whole show.
Oh No! I must have performed lots and lots of paapams for not being able
to be there among Srivaishnavas.

I was delighted to hear about my dear friend Mani's skills on Prabandham
recitation. It is not uncommon for the one who has started off this
sathsangam and let it go on across the globe.

Please throw more light on the event and make us feel the delight.

Regards

Narayana dAsan Madhavakkannan