Re: Rangaramanuja Upa-bhasyas

From the Bhakti List Archives

• September 1, 1998

Dear Sriman Balaji Hebbar :

How very moving to read your note
and expression of interst to publicize
the works of Sri VaishNavite AchArya ,
Sri RangaraamAnuja Mahaa Desikan .
It will be a great honor for me to do so .

These texts have disappeared from
circulation and it is important to preserve
them in the Cyber archives for
future scholars . Your expression of
interest to work with Sri Vaishnava Community
on publicizing the gems of commentaries
from both sampradhAyams is very much
appreciated.The forthcoming celebration
of the 600th anniversary of the Founding
of the Ahobila Mutt at Ahobilam has sessions
on other darsanams .

Most recently , we completed an Extended demo CD ROM
on AchArya RaamAnujA , His granthams and Sri Vaishnava
AarAdhanam . The section on the nine great works of
Acharya RaamAnujA will cover extensively the
Upanishadic intrepretation of AchArya RaamAnujA
in the VedAntha Granthams sections .

Please feel free to take the initative
in consultation with Professor M.G.Prasad .
I will help in my own small way .
The topic by the very nature of its
specialization and esoteric nature
might not be of interest to many .
The few , who are intersted can get tgether
and learn about the fine points of each
sampradhAyam dispassionately .

We have scheduled Srimadh Bhagavatham as a topic
for the May 1999 sessions at the Pittsburgh
temple for the two day annual conference .
Perhaps some where between now and May 1999 ,
we can put together a team to focus on
this area .
Kindest Regards,
V.Sadagopan