Fwd: Bhagavad Gita - the multimedia book

From the Bhakti List Archives

• September 25, 1997

-----Original Message-----
From:   AKoppala@aol.com [SMTP:AKoppala@aol.com]
Sent:   Wednesday, September 24, 1997 9:53 PM
To:     srivaru@svtemple.org
Subject:        Bhagavad Gita - the multimedia book

Bhagavad Gita - the multimedia book is a full featured interactive CD-ROM
which brings to you the quintessence of Cosmic Law in the divine Sanskrit
language in the eternal words of supreme Lord Sri Krishna

Musical rendering of shlokas(text original) Games and Stories based on Gita
in simple (British) English, A picture gallery on Mahabharata, Krishna &
Kurukshetra and much more.

Check out our Web site at http://www.bhagavadgita.com

It  has received tremendous response in Europe, Asia & Africa -In US in
CA,NYC,NJ And also at the National Gita Conference at  Urbana -Champaign
Illinois.

If you could tell me as to when I could come and give a demo  and later on
could leave the CD's at the temple for the temple to sell.
The retail price is $39.99

For more details contact:
Koppala Associates
224 B Davey Street
Bloomfield NJ 07003

Contact person: Balaji Koppala/ Anita Koppala
Phone: 201-680-1438
Fax: 201-680-1866
email: Akoppala@aol.com