Re: Re: The "real" fear...

From the Bhakti List Archives

• September 28, 2001

My posting on real "fear" was NOT aimed at compassion towards the
victims and their families of the terrorist attacks. There is NO
second opinion about the compassion that one needs to have towards
those involved. After all, we are all aware how KooratalwAn had
compassion towards even those who were responsible for cruelty
towards him! The posting was aimed at suggestions to pray to Perumal
for our "welfare" in this world....

http://phone.yahoo.com