General Information about Learning Swamy Desikan's Sthothrams , when there are no one near by to provide Santhai instruction.

From the Bhakti List Archives

• September 26, 2001

Dear BhakthAs:

My mail in response to Srimathi Raadhika also
bounced . I am retransmitting that " Personal Mail"
via the Bhakthi List , since the information might be of
wider interest .

V.Sadagopan