Re: MangaaLya Stavam

From the Bhakti List Archives

• September 5, 2001

Dear Sri Madhavakannan,

You are right. Sri Mukkur Swami also talks about
this mahaavisvaasam and how it is needed in
every moment of one's life. All of us seem to
lack it except perhaps for some rare moment.
This is why I think we all need an acharya's
guidance all the time. We may think we can
approach Him directly, but if there is even
a small question left in our minds, then that
approach no longer works.

adiyEn madhurakavi daasan
TCA Venkatesan

--- Madhavakkannan V