Re: [sv-rituals] Help

From the Bhakti List Archives

• March 21, 2002

Sri ramanujaya namah:
Sri Nigamahantha Desikaya namah:
Sri lakshmi narasimha paramatmane parabrahmane namah:

Dear Rajalingam

Usually the taittarya upanishad along with purusha
suktam and srisuktam are to be chanted while
performing thirumanjanam. the detailed structure of
the archa worship are obtained from a acharya during
one'samashrayanam. so i suggest that further details
can be or in other words is authorised to be given
only by a acharya.

Adiyen
Sridhar.s

--- S Rajalingam  wrote:

> "S Rajalingam (r32499)" wrote:
> >
> > Hare Krishna
> > Pls accept my humble dandavat
> >
> > Dear bagavathas,
> >
> > Kindly describe me in a simple way how shoudl we
> offer(Dhupa,dipa etc)
> > How many circle and what are the apporiate mantra
> to be chanted during
> > this ceremony?
> > And during abishek the arca vigraha kindly
> elobrate what are mantra to
> > be chanted for the (yougurt,milk,etc)
> >
> > Thank You
> >
> > Your most humble servant