[sv-rituals] Re: Thirumanjanam for Sri Lakshmi Narasimhan during PradhOsham

From the Bhakti List Archives

• June 25, 2002

Sri:

I have a couple of related question and I hope in the interest of
learning, the moderators approve the message which falls off the
edge of "SriVaishnavism".

1) I have known of some temples perform special pujas for Lord Siva
during pradOsha kaalam, which include thirumanjanam and veda mantra
pArAyaNam (incl. namakam/chamakam and purusha sUktam).
Question is:
     a) Has anyone else seen this in other temples ?

2) Where can I find more information regarding the pradOsha kAlam and
   the rites that surround it ?

Regards

rajeev