RE: [sv-rituals] Proper time to do Sandhyavandanam

From the Bhakti List Archives

• June 7, 2002

Dear Rohit and other BhAghavathAs,

Simple formula for timing is :
5-30 to 6-30 am (in the morning) prathah sandhya vandanam
immediately after prathah sandhya vandanam, mAdhyAhnikam can be completed
but before 12 noon.
5-30 to 6-30 pm (in the evening)  Sayam sandhya vandanam.
This rule is given to me by my Grand Father, who observed the above timings
strictly throughout.

I feel it is very easy to remember the above principle.

I do agree totally with all the opinions received till now from various
bhAghavathAs.

Adiyen,
Dasoham
Venkatesh.BV