Re: [sv-rituals] Re: Sri RAmAnujA's ThiruNakshatram

From the Bhakti List Archives

• April 11, 2002

Sri. Ramanujar's TN is April 18, 2002 in US (per NY temple calendar) and on
April 19, 2002 in India. In Pambu panchangam, it is listed as Sri. Ramanujar
jayanti as on May 16, 2002 which is incorrect. (Pambu panchangam says correctly
as Chitrai 6 (emperumanar) under chitrai.

vaidhehi_nc wrote:

> Dear Anita,
>           Since I don't have "PAmbu PanchAngam"(my father was
> supposed to send,haven't received it yet),I refer to one site and you
> can check too.
> www.sysindia.com/tamil/calendar
>
> SriRAmAnujA was born in Chithrai month,ThiruvAdirai nakshatram. In
> the stars count(from Ashwini to UttirattAdi),ThiruvAdirai falls
> before PunarpUsam(SriRAmA's Nakshatram). It falls on 20th April and
> SriRama Navami on 21st. If it's not correct,I request people
> having "panchAngam" to let me know.
>
> AzhwAr EmperumAnAr thiruvadigaLE saraNam
> gita
>
> --- In sv-rituals@y..., anita A  wrote:
> > Harekrishna
> >
> > Can some body tell me when is Sri Ramanuja Nakshatiram
> > falling this year and any site which gives information
> > about all nakshatras falling for this year (panchagam)
> >
> > Thanking you
> > Ramanuja dasi
> > Anita
>

> -- SrImatE rAmAnujAya namaH --