[sv-rituals] Re: Sri RAmAnujA's ThiruNakshatram

From the Bhakti List Archives

• April 11, 2002

Dear Anita,
          Since I don't have "PAmbu PanchAngam"(my father was
supposed to send,haven't received it yet),I refer to one site and you
can check too.
www.sysindia.com/tamil/calendar

SriRAmAnujA was born in Chithrai month,ThiruvAdirai nakshatram. In
the stars count(from Ashwini to UttirattAdi),ThiruvAdirai falls
before PunarpUsam(SriRAmA's Nakshatram). It falls on 20th April and
SriRama Navami on 21st. If it's not correct,I request people
having "panchAngam" to let me know.

AzhwAr EmperumAnAr thiruvadigaLE saraNam
gita

--- In sv-rituals@y..., anita A  wrote:
> Harekrishna
>
> Can some body tell me when is Sri Ramanuja Nakshatiram
> falling this year and any site which gives information
> about all nakshatras falling for this year (panchagam)
>
> Thanking you
> Ramanuja dasi
> Anita

Buy Stock for $4