Re: Raghuveeragadhyam

From the Bhakti List Archives

• October 26, 1998

Dear Members of the Bhakthi Group :

I am enclosing a note from Sri Krishnakumar Badhrinath
who is at  .

He is interested to get help on collecting
the entire set of postings on Sri Raghuveera Gadhyam.
I remember vaguely the desire of one of our
members to assemble all the postings on Sri Raghuveera
Gadhyam into one coherent piece and make it
available to BhakthAs under one heading .

I do not know whether he has completed
this task now . If so , would the gentleman
brief us on where one can find the asssembled
full version ? I will also try to get that unified
monograph published in India with the help of
the great Desika Sookthi Rathnam , Sri SevA Swami.
Thanks in advance ,
V.Sadagopan