Ahobila Matam 600th anniversary Celebrations

From the Bhakti List Archives

• October 24, 1998

Dear BhakthAs :

This is the first input from Professor
Alwar , who attended this week's celebrations
at Ahobila Matam 600th Anniversary celebrations
as an invited guest for the Vidvat Sadas
presided by H.H. , the Jeeyar .

As you may recall , he is actively developing
the CD ROM at Mysore on Acharya Ramanuja's Vaiibhavam ,
Sri Sookthis and Sri Vaishnava Aradhana Kramam .
The demo CD ROM was seen by our H.H, the Jeeyar
and was blessed at Melkote recently .

31 benovolent Bhakthi group supporters have come forward
and have underwritten the costs of development so far.
We hope to complete the CD ROM and get it ready
for release before the end of the year .Professor Alwar
will send every one of the supporters a copy of the finished
CD ROM prior to release to the general public.

We need another $3,500 for the remaining development
and production of the 500-750 copies for distribution to
the supporters and interested bhakthAs . I would
welcome all the support that you can give in the tradition
of past supports for such kaimkaryams
to complete this pioneering CD ROM to broaden
the message of Acharya RaamAnuja in every
Sri Viashnavite Home .Dr.P.Dileepan has
kindly agreed to receive the contributions from you
and forward them to India as Tax deductible contributions
on behalf of the North American Ahobila Mutt .

Please let me know of your interest in continued
support to conclude this Kaimkaryam quickly .
I thank you in  advance .I will write about my
visit last week to AchArya RaamAnuja"s birth place
at Sri PerumpUdUr and the blessings received for
this project at His sannidhi and also at Sri Varadaraja
PerumAL's sannidhi thereafter .

V.Sadagopan