Re: Weird or Good?

From the Bhakti List Archives

• October 24, 1998

Dear Sri Srinivasan :

What you are experiencing is a blessed
anubhavam . As our minds get more and more focussed
on the SaraNya Dampathis , they appear in our
dreams . It is the benefit of Divya Dampathi's
grace from our Purva samskArams . The sukhAnubhavam
arising from such dreams like visiting
Temples and having the sevai of the ArchA
Murthys in these dreams is the proof positive
of  the progress in the anushtAnams and
sAdhanais energized by Them .

Please consider yourself blessed .
It is a stage of one's spiritual growth .
It certainly is not " weird" anubhavam .
It is mahA prasAdham .

V.Sadagopan