Re: SrI deSika stotra-s.

From the Bhakti List Archives

• October 23, 1998

Dear Sri Krishnamachari :
Many thanks for your kind note.
It will be an honor to add what little I know
to your welcome postings as you continue
this kaimkaryam . There is no
limit to our salutations to Swami Desikan .

The genius of Swami Desikan is some thing
that we can never fully comprehend.
An Acharya of his stature , who can
give 24 levels of meanings to one slokam
of SunbAshitha nIvi is an universal genius
worthy of our topmost adulation .
Best wishes,
V.Sadagopan