RE: Weird or Good?

From the Bhakti List Archives

• October 23, 1998

the grace Sriman Narayana is truly amazing. you could be standing next to
hundreds of people and watching the sunset and He may be completely
invisible to you while being completely visible to someone else. seeing Him
in a dream  -- either in some direct form or in a somewhat indirect form
like you have is considered really auspicious. rejoice, my friend ....  and
pray that  everyone gets the grace of the Divya Dampathis and becomes as
weird as ever... ha, what a blissful state that would be !