RE: Post this and email to your friends on Sunday

From the Bhakti List Archives

• October 26, 1997

	Geraldo Surya wrote,

> Subject: Post this and email to your friends on Sunday
>
> Dear Bhaktas,
>
> The origins of the ancient healing science known as Ayurveda are lost in
> cosmic antiquity.  According to the ancient text Caraka-samhita, this
> "Science of Life and Longevity" is eternal and is revealed in each
universe
> in each of its infinite cycles of creation and destruction.  [,,,]
>
> http://DHANVANTARI.NOLS.COM

              Hello Gerald, thanks a ton.  I can only say that I am
continuously amazed at the depth and size of Indian culture, that
I love more than anything else in this world.  It is a beautiful page,
and very instructive.

On other subject:    HAPPY DIWALI, TO EVERYONE ON THE
                             BHAKTI LIST.

** Nityeshwari **