Re: Chitranchiru kaale - vyakhyanams

From the Bhakti List Archives

• September 28, 2002

Srimathe Ramanujaya Namaha
Excellent Post. It was out of my ignorance I placed the post regarding the First & Third person. I hope Sri Vaishnavas will forgive me for my ignorance:) My sincere apologies.
Adiyen Ramanuja Dasan,
Lakshmi Narasimhan

----- Original Message -----
From: TCA Venkatesan
Sent: Saturday, September 28, 2002 6:43 AM
To: bhakti-list@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Chitranchiru kaale - vyakhyanams

Sri:
Srimathe Ramanujaya Nama:

Dear BhAgavatas,

We have been talking about ciRRam ciRu kAlE and
pUrvacharya vyakhyanams for the same. It is therefore
important to know what they have said about this
phrase. AdiyEn has translated and paraphrased some
these vyakhyanams for your reference. The vyakhyanams
also talk of the use of kAlE versus kAlai toward the
end, so kindly read the whole post.

[...]