Re: Plan to visit Melakote.

From the Bhakti List Archives

• October 27, 2001

Dear friend:
Though no introduction is needed for Perumal sevai at Melukote, anyone of
the following Bhagavatas will be able to help you, if needed.
All of them know me personally. You may mention my name to them.

1.Sri Venkatanathacharya Swami:  A grand old gentleman, he is in charge of
Swami Desikar Sannidhi near the main temple. He is the father-in-law of Sri
Anantha Narasimhachar Swami, Srikaryam of Srimad Andavan of Poundarikapuram
Swami Ashramam, Srirangam.
2.Sri Lakshmi Tatachar Swami President,of Academy of Sanskrit Research,
Melukote, 571431 Phone # 08236-58742 Res: 08236-58741 and 58781
3. Sri T.C.Shrinivasan Swami, Editor & Publisher, Sri Hayagriva Priya
16 II Main Road, AVM Avenue, Virugambakkam, Chennai 600 092
Phones:044-377 0001, 377 1677, 377 2296
4.Sri K.N.Srinivasan, Manager, Sri Parakala Mutt, Krishna Vilasa Road,
Devaraja Mohalla, Opp. Jaganmohan Palace, Mysore 570 024
Phone: Mysore 422 536, Personal : Mysore 51 4169
Hope this helps.
Have a nice trip and a good Darshan.
Please keep me informed on your return.
Dasoham