Re: "SrI HayagrIva PriyA" Aippasi Issue on "SrI" Tatvam

From the Bhakti List Archives

• October 24, 2001

Sri:
Sri Brahmatantra Swatantra Parakala Guru Paramparayai Nama:

Dear Bhaktas

Please read the following message from Sri Anand
regarding the latest issue of Sri Hayagriva Priya.
This latest issue contains some very important
articles. Sri Hayagriva Priya is a magazine
published by Sri T.C.Shrinivasan on behalf of
Sri Parakala Matham.

I highly recommend this magazine to all the bhaktas
who are even remotely interested in knowing more
about Sri Sampradayam. The magazine carries articles
in both Tamil and English. Efforts are underway
to increase the English content for the benefit
of Non-Tamil reading bhaktas (like myself!).

Those interested in procuring a subscription
to this magazine may contact me with their
mailing address and contact information.

Sri Laxmi Hayagriva Parabrahmane Nama:

-Rajeev Karamchedu