Re: Jagadguru Ramanujacharya !?!

From the Bhakti List Archives

• October 4, 2001

I did some surfing this morning, and found that there is an entire web site dedicated to
this AchAryan: www.jagadguru.com.  He and his devotees do indeed claim a connection to
Sri sampradAyam, but the web site does not go into much detail on this.

>From informal discussions with people from this state, I have learned that  Rajasthan has
several pockets of SriVaishnava communities, some of  whom have direct links to AchAryas
in divya dEshams in the South.  Perhaps, this teacher either belongs to or  follows one
such group.  Perhaps those among this forum who have travelled or lived in North India
can enlighten us further.

adiyEn rAmAnuja dAsan
Mohan