Re: Sri Lakshmi Ganapathi - doubt! (fwd)

From the Bhakti List Archives

• October 25, 2000

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: vishnu75@iitian.com
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2000 3:33:16 EDT
Subject: Re: Sri Lakshmi Ganapathi - doubt!

Thiruvengada Jeeyar Thiruvadigale Saranam

Sri rukminI sameta parthasarathy parabrahmane namah.

Dear Sri venkatesh,

You are very much right that there is no mention of pirAtti in what Sriman
u.ve. uttamoor swami wrote, whereas a female deity is there in the picture
I have seen.
Also sri uttamoor swami does not refer to any lakshmI ganapati. such word
is not at all therein our sampradAyam.

As I said earlier, there is a blasphemous version and this has nothing to
do with what is there in Mandukya upanishad.

As can be understood from the posting to the list by Sri Raghu, what bhakti

nivedana publishers intended to portray is a form called "vaiswanara".

ramanuja dasan
vishnu

http://www.iitian.com : An Extraordinary place for Extraordinary people

http://www.iitian.com : An Extraordinary place for Extraordinary people