Re: Are you a True Sri Vaishnavite?

From the Bhakti List Archives

• November 30, 1999

--- ramudu@us.ibm.com wrote:
> Also can you please describe the activities one has
> to do
> 1. In the afternoon
> 2. In the evening
> 3. In the night
> If this Daily Timetable for Srivaishnavites (
> Dinacharya ) with all the> rules, regulations and
> their inner spiritual meaning are made available on
> the srivaishnava.org
> that would be great
> Kind Regards,
> Raghu Ramanuja Dasaha

Dear Sri.Raghu Ramanuja dasaha,

If you go to the Bhakti archives and search for
"dinasari" I think you will come up with some
excellent  posts on the subject. Recently,
Sri.Sadagopan posted on the very same topic. Some
years ago Sri.Vijayaraghvan Srinivasan also posted on
the same topic. Their posts are far better than any
that adiyen can ever write. So please go to those
posts. This is adiyen's advice.
dAsan,
Sampathkumaran