RE: Release of the book "Ramanuja Sukti Muktavali" of Dr. NSA

From the Bhakti List Archives

• November 11, 1999

Dear devotees,

It is very interesting to see this book printed so soon.  I was expecting
that it would take some more time. This is I guess, 70th or 80th book
written by Sri Dr. N.S Anantha Rangachar.  I am really pleased to know the
release of this book.  Some of the funds for this book was raised by SVSS
(Sri Malola Seva Samithi).  SVSS is very pleased with this event.

adiyen Krishna Kalale