Re: more and more on "cleanliness in temples, dd"

From the Bhakti List Archives

• November 7, 1999

On this subject

--- narayanan.k.m@in.pwcglobal.com wrote:
> Srimathe Ramanujaya Nama:
> > Sri. Sampath's recent posting is based on good
observation in our temples.
> one more thing if we observe is that our culture is
> becoming more and more religious and less and less
> spritual. this is the root cause of all problems we
> face.

Sir, perhaps you are right. As a religion gets more
and more organized amd turns "Establishmentarian"
(adiyen learnt that big word recently; adiyen does not
like it at all but it seems to convey exact meaning
what adiyen has in mind, so adiyen is using it), as a
religion gets more and more organized the less
"spiritual" it seems!

dAsan,
Sampathkumaran

=====