Re: subscribtion to Bhakti Nivedana

From the Bhakti List Archives

• November 21, 1998

SVK Satyadev wrote:

> Srimaan,
> I was reading the  your posting in the Bhakti Digest.  I want to  subscribe
> the monthly Bhakti Nivedana and wish to have the details about the monthly.
> Kindly send me the details. Thank you.
>
> Dasudu
> SVK Satyadev

Dear Sri Satyadev,

My apologies for the delay in responding to you on this.  I am forwarding this
message on to the Bhakti List for the benefit of others who also may be
interested.

The Telugu edition of Bhakti Nivedana is available for the subscription rate of
$35.00 per year for 12 issues.  To subscribe, please send a check made payable
to JETUSA Inc., along with you mailing address to:

JETUSA Inc.
P.O.Box 565
Aurora, IL 60507

It would be helpful if you indicated on the check or in a note that the
donation is for subscription to the Telugu edition of Bhakti Nivedana.

Please let me know if I can be of any further help in this regard.

adiyEn rAmAnuja dAsan,

Mohan Raghavan