Request: Words and meaning of "Bhagyada Lakshmi Baramma"

From the Bhakti List Archives

• November 9, 1996

Dear Sriram and fellow members : I am delighted
to read Sri Rangaswamy's excellent summary of
Purandara Dasa's life and summary of the meaning of
two krithis to whet our appetite. I look forward
to reading them .

Meanwhile in response to Sri Sriram's question ,
I will be happy to send Sri Rangaswamy the recording
of the krithi for Saahityam. Incidentally , I have a large
group of recordings of Dasar Krithis by MLV and
others and I will forward them to him for use in his welcome efforts
to give us a study tour on the moving Krithis of
the great Bhaktha of Vittala Rayan and Rukmi Bhai .

V.Sadagopan