Re: The Mutisided genius of Swamy Desikan as an AchAryan: Part I

From the Bhakti List Archives

• November 12, 2002

respected sir,

as asked of me in the invitation mail to the group,I
am giving my background.

My name is Sidharth and am the son of S V Rajagopalan.
I am a student of an Engineering course and am at
present studying in 2nd year.As you may percieve I am
only 18 years of age.But having been exposed from
childhood to our faith and customs I have developed an
intrest for studying and understanding the
SriVaishnava
traditions and texts.I have begun to grasp the basic
gist of things but am still unclear as to various
aspects,either due to inexperience or lack of
understanding,and have thus joined the bhakti-list.

My mailing address is as under:
sidharth rajagopalan
s/o S V Rajagopalan
B-67,Indian Airlines Colony,