Re: Reminder & Correction - Thirunakshthrams

From the Bhakti List Archives

• November 1, 2001

Srimathe Ramanujeye namha

Dear All

Adiyen Gunaseelan wishes to explain a few Golden moments we had last week during last week at Livermore temple on Alwar Acharya TN .
The moments we had are so wonderful that by the grace of Yadhiraja Padhuka we had our dream fulfilled. As planned earlier we enjoyed  Arulicheyal Anubhavam  of

Thiru Pallandu
Thiru Palliezhuchi
ThirupAvai
Amalanathi Piran
Kanninun Siruthambu
Koil Thiruvoimozhi

during  morning Thirumanjanam . Lord Venkatesa seems so to be so immersed  in the pAsurams , so He took so much of time to get him adored with PushpAngi till we complete our Koil Thiruvoimozhi. This reminds me of the Thiruvoimozhi pAsuram
"poosu SandhuEn Nejame punayum Kaaani Enathudaya Vasagam,
Sei Malayum Van Pattu Adayum Aguthe
Desamana Anikalanum En Kai Koopu Seigaye"
where Alwar has glorified  our Anjali .

Subsequently we had a small Break for Lunch for those who could not /were not follow Ekadasi, Thanks to Sridhar Bhattar , his family and others who helped a lot in this Kaimkaryam

Afternoon Session was so wondeful even outmatching Morning to the extent we had Alwar (Mudal Alwargal) Acharyas ( Swamy Emberumannar,Swami Manavala Mamunigal and Swamy desikan) have graced thier presencr through Potrait (Thanks to Srikumar for his collection of Alwar and Acharya ) . Once again the Arulicheyal started with
Thiruvandhathis(1,2 and 3rd) , followed by Godha Sthuthi , Upadesa Rathina Malai , and followed by Desika Sthotrams (SriSthuthi, Sudharsana Ashtakam, Shodashaayudha sthotram,Dasavathara sthotram and Kamasika shtakam) and Desika Prabandam (Adaikala pathu and Prabanda Saram)

Evening Lord Srinivasa adored Himself in Garuda Vahana (so beautiful, am afraid of adiyen's kan echill on Him) with Prabhanda Ghosti (Sirya Thirumadal and ThirumAlai ) and Veda Ghosti.

The last and the Top of everything was the Mangalasanam of Poigai ALwarand Acharyas at the Venkatesa Sannidhi followed by Sathumurai sequence of Thiruvoimozhi, Thiruvandhadhi, iRamanusa Nooranthathi, nAl Pattu (Ippasyil Onanm) and Poorvacharya.. from Upadesa Rathina malai, Iyal sARu, followed by sAthumurai for both schools .

The Ghosti was filled with both the kalais to show that we always stand as Srivaishnava at all time.

There are lot of participatoin from all corners and  Adiyen also wish to say that on seeing this every one wants this Alwar Acharya TN to be celeberated continuously like this and in view of this we are making arrangements to keep the momentum.

In this context Adieyn wish to say a Big Thanks to Temple Authorities and Archakas especially Sri.Acharyalu Garu for their efforts and co operation in making this TN celeberation so wondeful.
By the grace of Yadhiraja Padhuka we had a good session and pray for many more to follow

Adiyen Ramanuja Dasan

Gunaseelan Venkatachary
(Off )408 588 6672