Re: Rahasya Thryasaram

From the Bhakti List Archives

• November 21, 2000

At 07:26 PM 11/20/00 -0500, you wrote:
>Dear Devotees,
>
>I would like to know of any book written translating  Rahasya Thryasaram
>of Swami Desikan.
>
>Dasan,
>Srivatsan Santhanam

Dear Srivatsan SanthAnam :

I am not sure what translationn (English or Tamil or
Kannadam) that you are looking for .If you are in Chennai,
you can get the Tamil Version . It will not be easy to
read by yourself since it is in MaNi PravALam (Misxtrure
of Tamil and Sanskrit ) interspersed with heavy quotations
from pramANams .

As Sri Mani Varadaraajan suggested , the English copy would
help get an introduction , althought he copy will be hard to
get hold off.

As Sri Hari mentioned , it is better to approach
a Scholar /AchAryA in chennai , if you are there.
Sri Anantha Padmanabhan copied on this note can
help you . I do not know which AchArya paramparai
you belong to ( Ahobila Matam, PeriyANDavan or
PoundarIkapuram or SvayamAchAryALs) .That line of
AchAryAs will be the best starts .It is time consuming
to complete this kaimkaryam. It can be done .

Best wishes,
V.SatakOpan