Re: request for an article on saturday's upanyasam

From the Bhakti List Archives

• May 4, 1999

Dear Sri Ananthakrishna :

I will be summarizing this Tele-upanyAsam
especially for the reasons that you referred to .

In addition to the familiarity to spoken Tamil ,
the awareness of the source literature that
the Jeeyar refers to is equally important
to develop a sense of appreciation for these
most infomative and rare upanyAsams .

With this in view , I have summarized in English
all of the previous upanyAsams of the revered Jeeyar .
They are available at the Ahobila Matam home pages
maintained by Sri P.Dileepan .Please refer to them
there as wella s at the Bhakthi archives .

I will continue the tradition of summarizing
the upanyAsams of the revered Jeeyar .

Best wishes ,
V.Sadagopan