RE: AchArya paramparA and other

From the Bhakti List Archives

• May 3, 1999

Sri:

Srimathe Ramanujaya Nama:

Dearest all,

The discussion on AchArya Parampara, Badarayana/ VyAsar,
BhOdhAyanar, Divya Prabhandham... its greatness much much
higher than Naayanmaars' works (as beautifully, and assertively
written By Sri Sadagopan, who had studied both extensively)
.... Sri Anand's response, and Sri Srinath's further questions...
(all these from the west.... I feel ashamed of knowing nothing and I
feel great to and proud to be a part of this group.....)
They all gave me a feeling of sitting among Nithyasooris and listening
to their discussions. What a depth of analysis and discussions!

"icchuvai thavira yaan pOi indira lOkam ALum
acchuvai peRinum vEndEn, ArangamaanagaruLaanE...."

Narayana Narayana

Narayana dAsan Madhavakkannan