Re: Digest bhakti.v002.n572

From the Bhakti List Archives

• May 26, 1998

Dear Bhakthas:

I endorse the sentiments expressed by Dr. Madhavan.  It was an exhilerating and memorable event for me.  I have no way of thanking Sadagopa swamy for giving me this great opportunity to be with such erudite scholars.  All I can say is "Dhanaya nanEn".  Let Lord Venkatesa shower His blessings to Sadagopan as well as for all the participants for many many years of such wonderful kainkaryam to Sri Vaishnava Sampradayam.

Raghavan