RE: Dvaita and Visishtadvaita

From the Bhakti List Archives

• May 7, 1998

Sriman Sadagopan Swami and other esteemed BhAgawathas,

I second Swami Sadagopan's opinion that the interested party (which most
positively will include me as well) should get in touch with a seasoned
scholar in regard to this Dvaita/VisishtAdvaita issue, whether it be Swami S
M S Chari or Swami Anbil or any other mahAn who has done Acharya seva to
earn the knowledge regarding these most important tattvas.  It would be far
more illuminating to all of us (especially me) if one such mahAn can shed
light on this subject.  As regarding me, although I respectfully appreciate
the enthusiasm with which Swami Sadagopan and others have received my
articles, I have to also regretfully confess that I have not served the feet
of an Acharya to get this knowledge.  So, whatever little I have learnt by
reading books is bound to have errors, and is as good as nothing.  The
positive corrective force that exists when a student is around an Acharya is
missing in my case.  So, SrimAns, please do not apologize for anything at
all.  Actually that would amount to BhAgawatApachAram from my side.

Kindly accept my praNAmams.
Adiyen,
Murali Kadambi.

|| SarvAparAdhAn Kshamasva ||