Re: EkAdaSI: TSSundara Rajan

From the Bhakti List Archives

• May 29, 1997

At 07:10 PM 5/28/97 -0500, usdeiva wrote:

I enjoyed this posting. I had read about ekadasi in mahabharata,
srimadbhagawatam etc. The padmapurana one and the kaiseeka puranam is news
to me. I would like to read them if I get a chance. I got a copy of padma
samhita. this is different and is a part of pancharatra agama. This book
only has the details of aradhana / yoga kramas.

Krishna Kalale

Krishna Kalale
619-658-5612 (phone)
619-658-2115 (fax)