Re: Biographies of Sri Ramanuja

From the Bhakti List Archives

• May 1, 1996

Mr. Dileepan wrote:

> I hope we express our appreciation as quickly and freely
> as we share our frustrations.  A case in point is Murali's
> wonderful post on Lakshi Nrusimhar.  Murali, that was a
> wonderful post.

I have been planning to mention my appreciation of Srinivasan's posts on
the Vishnu Sahasranamam for quite some time. This is as good a time as any!
:-) Thanks for the explanations of the various names of the Lord.

Partha

--
Parthasarathy Ranganathan		Graduate Student
Dept of ECE, MS 366			Office: A211 Abercrombie