Re: Fwd: Tirukkoloor, Thoopul

From the Bhakti List Archives

• May 23, 2002

Daer Srimathi Raji Sridhar:

1.ThirukkOLUr PeNN PiLLay Rahasyam
relates to a conversation between AchArya RmAnujA
and a lady of ThirukkOLUr. This topic is being covered
in Jetusa List .You may  access it there.

2. ThUppul means sacred grass or Dhabham or
VisvAmithram . It is the birth place of Swamy Desikan
and is the agrahAram of ThiruttaNkA Dhivya desam.
V.Sadagopan