Text of thiruppallandu and other pasurams

From the Bhakti List Archives

• May 20, 2001

SrI
Srimathe ramanujaya namaha

Dear Sri.Anand Sowmithiran ,

namo narayana. pranamams.

You wrote:

>I would like to learn thiruppalandu, 'vaazhi' pasurams( for eg Sri Aandal's
,
>'periyazhwar petruedutha penpillai vaazhiye', thiruappavai mupadhum
cheppinal
>vaazhiye' ..) that is recited at temples after 'tiru aaradhanam and thiru
>manjanam and acharya vandanams for Sri Ramanuja and Sri Maha Desikan.
>
>Can any of you pl point me to online resources ?

The entire divya prabandham is available in text,tamil and devanagari
versions in the following URL

http://srivaishnavam.com and click on the prabandham link on the menu.Also
you can download PDF version with out installing any font. Don't miss the
audio recitation of divya prabandham and please check at audio
gallery.Entire Mudhal aayiram,Peria thirumozhi and 800 pasurams of
Thiruvaymozhi are now available in real audio format. On the prabandham page
you have the saRRu muRai of both sampradayams.

We bhagavathas in bahrain are trying our best to serve the web community by
adding various srivaishnava prabandhams,stotras in multiple languages
including audio.Other useful sites are listed in the favourite links page.

Srimad Azhagiya singar thiruvadigale saranam.

dasan venkat