From the Bhakti List Archives

• May 18, 2000

Dear Nandakumar:

As a person associated with temple administration,  I would support the
views  of Sthalasthar.  One should not yield to money pressure eventhough it
is practical.  The question becomes - where does one draw the line.  If you
yield to this request (however genuine) many more such situations will come.

Vijayaraghavan
Buffalo, NY