Re: Information on SarpadOsha NivArana PujA.

From the Bhakti List Archives

• May 1, 2000

Dear Sri Malolan Kidambi:

" Sarpa dhOsha nivAraNa poojA " is generally for those
who have no progeny . As a Sri VaishNavite belonging
to Sri SampradhAyam , you do not need to do
any such homam at home or at KaaLahasthi.

The recitation of Sri Garuda DhaNDakam and
Garuda PanchAsath by Swamy Desikan will give all
the protection , if needed.Recitation of the appropriate
slOkam of Sri RanganAtha PaadhukA Sahasram
will also confer all auspiciousness and
remove any dhurbiksham in this world.

Best Wishes,
V.Sadagopan