Re: TN of H.H. Rangapriya Mahadesikan Swamigal

From the Bhakti List Archives

• March 11, 1998

Dear friends,

having benefitted enoromously from H.H Rangapriya swamy, I thought I would
add a few lines.  One should visit him definitely to get a feel for
calmness and at the same time worldly wise view points.  One person who
bridges the ancient orthodox system of philosophy and the turbulent modern
times with equal poise in dealing with both issues! This great person is a
"problem solver" by just his presence.  So many folks go to him with so
much on their minds and these problems disappear as irrelevant before even
they talk to him.

I wish I had the capacity to understand his message and follow a few of
them in my daily life.

My heartfelt pranamams

Adiyen
Krishna Kalale