Re: reply to shrinpraman

From the Bhakti List Archives

• March 18, 2003

adiyan
Thanks for giving ur good tip on vaishanaivate
tradation.  But my dbt was why we are restricted to
single symphony sys.
In this present jucture we are being human beings whom
we dont know about ourselves.  My way of  thinking was
to understand first what our tradation  and what it
says and know about others and then we can reconcile .

The reconciliation is a must to understand what our
ancient people has said.  We cannot simply come to the
conclusion.

swamin
Ramandasan

http://platinum.yahoo.com