Re: Lord Narasimha

From the Bhakti List Archives

• March 17, 2003

saprema pavinaya pranams

your mail has created another doubt.
having accepted to be the enemies of lord vishnu in
three births they took the birth of hiranyaksha and
hiranya kasiby ( first set ) ravana - kumbakarna (
second set ) sisupala and thantha vakra in the third
set.

while the lord face his enemies ravan and kumba karn
in ramavathar and sisupala and thantha vakra in
krishna avatar  why had to take two avatars for
hiranyaksha and hiranya kasibu ( varaha and narasimha)

with regards
parakaalan

--- shrinath mk  wrote:
> Dear Srinath,
>  Another wave of thought came to me during my japam
> today, I am sure HE gave it to me, I just wanted to
> share!
> Thanks
> Sridhar.S

Do you Yahoo!?