Re: "The Dream Merchant"

From the Bhakti List Archives

• March 12, 2003

+sri sreenivasa mahaguruve namaha ramanujaya namaha na janami shabdham na janami chartham najanami padhyam najanami gadhyam all i know is we shoud have acharya bhakthi like arjuna and like ekalavya then everything comes automatically can dreams come true there were days when i was praing day and night when iget up in the night i found iwas reciting sahasranamam it was going within me like atape recorder one day icould feel the varudal in the night then could hear the bell on the koil alwar ithought some one had come to steal the perumal vessals i was afraid to get up i held my hands tightly to my husbunds went on chanting next morning when iopened the puja room ifound one of our spoons with butter which ihad kept in fridge can this be adream if so how come the butter smeared spoon who will believe it is only to share my experience