Re: a request

From the Bhakti List Archives

• March 3, 2003

hare krishna
my respects to you sir

thank our for your reply. i belong to a remote village
called rudran patti in pacumpon district in south
india.

yes i was told by one srivaishnava brahmin even that
lord ranganatha was worshipped by xathriyas ofixvaky
dynasty and handed over to a raxasa who was a devotee
of sri rama ( in north india there is pujas are not
performed covered by agamic procedures)

the temple in our village comes undervaikanasa agama.
due to the shortage of vaikanasa pandits we experience
this problem.

one of the srivaishna vabrahmin gentleman came forward
to teach me the procedure to do the aradhana.  he
asked me to wait for 42 days with strict pranayama
since weusedto have non vegdiets. now i became a
vegetarian .

i think the lord will give me some solution for my
mental agony on the temple.

the second part of my mail on incarnation in brahmin
community requires a response.

with utmost regards
harekrishna
parankucan