Re: Fwd: Soul after death

From the Bhakti List Archives

• February 28, 2003

Dear Sir
These books are available in andavan Ashramam
(Mannargudi Desikachariar Swamigal) and are in
sanskrit with a sankrit commentary and a Tamil
explanation and I think you will have to spend time in
Vaduvur with Ganapati Desikachariar and his Shisya
Ganapati Govindacharya who are probably the only two
people who have access to the original text written by
the rishi.I can send the phone no of Swamigal.I will
be in Vaduvur for the utsavam on 12 th april,but right
now I am In Japan till the month end ,so if you want
get the book first ,read it and then talk to swamiagal
and then proceed with the work.It will be a great
contribution for the next generation and while
translating dont get scared because it is scary
regards
narasimhan